Friday 16 December 2011

Noir! Christmas Fair, Edinburgh

Last Saturday myself and three of the other academy ladies assisted Ana Cruzalegui at the Noir! Christmas Fair in the Old Veterinary School in Edinburgh. The event gave the opportunity for many talented and creative people in the Edinburgh area to show off their clothes, jewellery, and in Ana's case, gorgeous false eyelashes, to the crowds who flocked to enjoy the Christmassy mood, have a bite to eat and watch the fashion show. I was working both on Ana's stall, and as a makeup artist for the models, creating the flawless skin and beautiful bold eye-makeup look decided upon by Ana for the three female and two male models. We were lucky enough to each have one model to work on, and the end result looked amazing! Sadly I didn't see the show itself (I was busy promoting We Are Faux on Ana's stall!) but the photographs looked great - hopefully I'll manage to get one to post on here at some point soon. It was another great opportunity to practice my skills, so thank you to Ana once again for having us :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment